Friday, October 20, 2006

Panda-monium!

Today I visited the Panda Research Centre. It was the most enjoyable thing I have done so far. The pandas are the cutest things ever!We went in time to see them having breakfast. They are human like in so many ways. It's amazing to see. The conservation effort has worked very well. There were 4 cubs in residence, they were so tiny! Couldnt take photos of them, though.
I am liking Chengdu a lot more than I thought possible. It is a nice town, less people and more laidback than any other that I have been to so far. I am off to visit some temples later today, and am going to bid farewell to Chengdu tomorrow, I think. I am really looking forward to Kunming.
I have posted photos on my flicker site, here.
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger allrite said...

A couple of days ago an american lost 20% of their thumb after being bitten by a baby panda. Glad to see that you survived okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home