Monday, October 09, 2006

A wedding or two....

Well, the weekend is over and what a great weekend it was!!! The wedding was great, Mal and El made an absolutely beautiful couple. The entire event was well executed, the weather was perfect for the event. The whole bridal/groom party were fabulous!
I woke up the next day with a very sore head and with a giant bruise on my knee (wont bother explaining that one!). Peppers rocked, the place was very very nice. I managed to get a run and swim in on Saturday morning, witnessed a wedding whilst I was finishing my essay and had an altogether relaxing time.
Am now mostly packed, Bruno came around and picked up the keys, arranged my money this morning and I think I am pretty much set to rock on out of here. I just haven't hit that point of excitement.... yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home