Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Finalement... Paris!

I arrived in Paris in a sea of luggage... Heathrow had managed to delay the passage of 18,000 pieces of luggage in the days before my arrival. I was a little worried by this, but Oscar made it into CDG in one piece. Physically tired and mentally exhausted, I made my way to the wonderful metro and into an overcast Paris...
After 27 hours, a whole lot of meals, some decent entertainment and encountering every British stereotype from ' The bill', 'bend it like Beckham' and 'little Britain', Paris never looked so good!
Still tired, I made my way to my cousin's for dinner in suburban Paris, where I met my soon to be goddaughter for the first time and promptly snoozed at the dinner table... here is a photo of Clemence, my cousin's oldest daughter.... as you can see, she was pretty happy to see me!

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi P,

The resemblance is uncanny :)

I didn’t get the RTBU job, but got some very useful feedback.
Back at UNSW working as a casual to ease myself back into the work thing.
Was able to negotiate a higher level, an office and the title of Business Analyst.

Have a great trip and see you soon.

Ciao,

NP

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Resemblance? I thought that it was a photo of Pasky when she was a kidlet!!! "Clemence", eh... : )

Enjoying reading the blog. Keep it coming, but make sure you also make the most of the trip! (Who am I kidding? This is Pascale we're talking about here...)

CCB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home