Friday, October 27, 2006

Hong Kong Mayhem

I am standing at an Internet kiosk in the hong Kong Metro. This place is chaotic, I am yearning for China... never thought this would be possible. I had the most uneventful border crossing ever, Chinese customs turned out be to be a smiling young man with little to do. Hong Kong Immigration was equally dull.
So far I have ridden the world's longest elevator... it's slow but the surrounding areas make for a fasnating sight. Will be here till Monday AM, and then homeward bound.
Am hoping to spend Sunday in the mountains, hiking... can't stand these crowds. Tomorrow, I will meet up with David for a beer or three and perhaps get a taste for the real Hong Kong.
Will update you on the last days in China upon my return....
Mum, please sms me your shoe size... thanks P

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pascie,

You have proven yourself to be THE blogger queen. I feel that I've been part of your journey every step of the way. Thank you for the time you have invested in this.

I want more details on the Hans#1 and Hans#2 guys that you have alluded to.... is there something you are not telling us there?!?

Looking forward in seeing you once you are back in Sydney :-)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger P2 said...

Stevie,
I believe the saying goes 'what goes on tour, stays on tour'.
I will leave it at that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home